Olivers are geared towards providing a comfortable living experience for tenants.
- We have a dedicated maintenance team who are always on hand to deal with problems that may arise in your rented property.
- We can provide you with information that you need such as landlord’s PPS numbers for claiming Rent Relief, letters for Social Welfare, Proof of Ownership letters etc
- We act as intermediaries between you and the landlord
- We can also provide you with information on your tenants rights, lease terms and notice periods for vacating the property
Tenants may also find useful information from organisations such as Threshold and the Private Residential Tenancies Board. They can be contacted through the following websites:
Olivers specialise in Residential Lettings and Property Management, providing landlords with a comprehensive and professional quality service. Our Property Management team will provide the following services:
- The collection and monitoring of rents
- 6-monthly property inspections
- Move out inspection, detailed report of same and transfer of utilities when the tenant vacates the property
- Dealing with any problems that may arise within the property (e.g. plumbing, electrical etc)
- Day to Day dealings with tenants
- Arrange cleaning of the property
- Arrange redecoration/refit of the property where necessary
- Arrange fit-out of a new property
- Compilation of inventory lists where requested
For our non-managed properties, we carry out complementary move-out inspections when your tenants vacate the property. We also organise for the utilities (ESB and Gas) to be transferred out of the tenant’s name and back into the landlord’s name.