From marketing your property, screening prospective tenants, right through to collecting the monthly rent our aim is to take the burden and stress away from you the landlord.
Our process begins with your meeting one of our experienced agents. We know the questions that need answering to avoid problems in the future.
By the time you leave the meeting, we’ll have a full briefing about your property and know exactly the type of tenant you are seeking. Once appointed, our team will then manage each part of the letting process.
- Market your property appropriately
- Arrange viewings for your property
- Gather and review references for prospective tenants
- Draw up a lease agreement
- Oversee the tenants “moving in”
- Change over utilities and services (e.g. ESB, Gas, etc.)
- Collect the first month’s rent and deposit
- Set up a standing order for collection of the monthly rent Inventory
Where required, we are also happy to offer advice and recommendations on the appropriate fit-out and furnishings for your property.